Please note that the Diabetes Awareness project is now completed. But if you would like to discuss about conducting a similar project, please contact us by clicking here.
NATYA AEROBICS WORKSHOPS COMING TO YOUR AREA…
Be Part of the International Dance Day Celebrations in aid of Diabetes Awareness!
Pushpanjali Dance Company in Association with Diabetes UK will be conducting workshops at various locations in UK.
Come and join us at the workshops
- Learn Exciting and Energetic Dance Routines from Prajyoti Madhusudan, the creator and choreographer of Natya Aerobics
- Get expert advice on prevention and management of Diabetes from a representative from Diabetes UK
- Get tips on healthy foods (Especially vegetarian food) from our specialist Dietician Avni Vyas
Workshops cost just £3 per person
Workshops will be held at:
- Indian Community Centre, Rawdon Street, Derby, DE23 6OR: Sunday 19th February, 02:00pm to 05:00pm
- Manchester Indian Association, Gandhi Hall, Brunswick Road, Withington, Manchester, M20 4QB: Sunday 26th February, 04:00pm to 07:00pm
- Yoga Sanctuary, Sheffield Road, Rotherham, S60 1DA: Sunday 12th March, 02:00pm to 05:00pm
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Manchester Grammar School: Saturday 18th March, 10:00am to 01:00pm
- Birstall Village Hall, Birstall Road, Birstall Leicester, LE4 4DH: Sunday 19th March, 12:00noon to 04:00pm
- Hindu Temple and Community Centre, 215 Carlton Road, Nottingham, NG3 2FX: Sunday 9th April, 01:00pm to 04:00pm
Please register for the workshops by downloading the form and sending it to us via email on email@example.com
Details of more workshops TBC